Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My New Boyfriend....

Storytime was at the school today which I (and our playgroup dad) was late for....

When we got to the school, we were signing in and the school secretary gave me an ID and then said 'Here is one for your husband.'

HAHA!!! The playgroup dad said 'Oh i am not her husband...I'm her boyfriend. We are trying to keep it quiet though.'

It was so funny but obviously the school secretary didn't have our senses of humor.

I would post a pic of me and my boyfriend but ... we are trying to keep it quiet ;0)

9 comments:

Mary S. said...

UH oh, your going to get some gossip flowing about you!haha!

Anonymous said...

Hola Ms. Lorraine
Same time, same place tomorrow?
I must go take a siesta now. I am mucho tired

Keena said...

Hmmm...I wondered if something was up???!!! Just kidding...that is REALLY funny!

Sarah said...

LOL, Lorraine!

Anonymous said...

You know, playgroup is for the kids, and is not to be used as a little get-together excuse for you love birds. I hear there are places that you can rent hot tubs by the hour, maybe that would be more appropriate for your next date rather than a public school and story hour setting!!! :)HA! That is a great story...

Laura

Anonymous said...

Listen here Mrs. Ferland, You need to leave my husband alone. I really dont appreciate you and your little blog talking about this. Its bad enough you talk about everyone in town, Now you are stealing my husband. I have talked to him as well, we have had problems with this before.

LeeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom of 3 Boys said...

uh oh!!! i am in trouble now!!!! she wasnt supposed to see this!

Jackie said...

You are such a harlot! (Ha,ha!)
~Jackie