Friday, May 23, 2008

What are YOU doing this weekend?

My goal is to get tons of messages...so I am asking YOU, yes you!, what you are doing this long weekend!

Each year I say we should go away and do sometihng but we aren't again this year. ha! But we are seeing Korey's family on Sat after swim class. Sunday we are going to the Planetarium/Christa McAufliffe museum; there is a show that the boys should like. We got free pass from library! And Monday we are going to the bbq in town to support Friends of Baseball (to raise money for new 'unfloodable' fields for our kids).

(A sidenote for some of my Nottingham friends...I do hope we will see you on Monday!!! It's at the community center and I am making cupcakes! They will have baseball games all day too).

So leave me that message....you can always be 'anonymous' and leave your name so I know it's you! Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing!

5 comments:

Susan Beebe said...

So I'm thinking we should call you Ms. Busy-Body! :-) We're welcoming my brother, Mike, home today from Iraq. Tomorrow we're going to my in-laws for dinner. Sunday we're going to my brothers house for birthday celebration, and I think Monday will be a day of rest! How's that?

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Cassie said...

Not too much. We are cherry picking tomorrow, but no other plans. Hope the planetarium is nice. We went to a show at the planetarium here and it was so boring that we left and got our money back.

Keena said...

Jeff has to work tomorrow until Noon and then we are headed over to ME for a fun filled weekend of work to get the house ready for the rentals. Probably come back early enough on Monday to get some things done here too...did you read my blog? I'm getting stressed! Hope you have fun at the Planetarium and BBQ:)

Mom of 3 Boys said...

only 3 comments...hmm where is mary and her 4 sisters! i want five more comments!!!

Meg said...

We're not doing much this weekend. Tony's working tomorrow. I'm going to possibly take the kids to the Natatorium and go swimming. We'll see.
I bet your cupcakes will be a huge hit tomorrow!