Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Corn and bathroom trash buckets



I bet you thought corn and trash buckets had nothing to do with each other! My Patrick is a clever little boy and uses trash buckets as decorations on his head, standing tools and collection buckets!
-
And yes he's in his pull up...for some reason, both the boys love to go around the house with just underwear/pull up on! Yesterday while a neighbor was here, they went outside like this...no shoes (one had socks). Quite a sight...I am sure my neighbor's daughters thought my boys were quite odd!

3 comments:

Mary S. said...

Nothing wrong with being the crazy family in the neighborhood!That's what we're hoping to be!haha!

Katie said...

He looks so cute with his little pull-ups on.
You gotta love how they travel with step stools...Rex likes to tote one chair around from his table set in case he needs it. Usually it is just an accessory to crimes he commits on a daily basis.

LeeAnn said...

IS my BABY drinking a Smirnoff?? hahHhHhHhHhahahahah that is too cute. awwwwwwwwww I cant wait to maybe see him in October.