Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My day.....

*Moles/voles/some enemy of mine are back *but* some of the gum has been eaten.

*Some 20-something couple were smirking, laughing when Patrick was crying in video store. The girl turned around to say 'oh I wasnt talking about you'.....sure, you weren't--that is why you made an effort to turn around to say that. I said 'whatever'. We ended up leaving with no movies.

***Note to that girl: when you graduate from college (or from working at the grocery store), stop smoking pot, take a shower and grow up to be married with kids, let me know how easy it is when you have a 2yo with no nap. And be sure to remind yourself what a twit you were. ***

*Kids jumping off chair which is dangerously close to entertainment center wooden corner, also near the large screen tv (that we don't need broken--I am clarifying this because as much as I don't want the kids to get hurt, I don't want a $3k tv to get broken just as much!!!) and by 2 windows. Yes, Andrew finally scraped his back and cried. Then his brother thought it might be nice to throw a car at him and cut Andrew next to his eye. Dangerously close to the eye. Good times.

* I am not scrapping tonight. I was hoping to see my friend K however her dad has been diagnosed with a type of cancer. So as much as I am complaining about my day above, this trumps all and makes me realize how lucky I am. Please think of her and her dad.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

gum like chewing gum? did you like hubba bubba or wrigleys?

What was the comment she said that made you so upset? and who cares what she said if anything. Tell her to buggar it!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

yes wrigley's spearmint gum, chewed up. i guess they eat it and well, disappear!

Cassie said...

aren't boys fun? costas sliced his neck jumping out of the car last week; he hasn't jumped out since.