Wednesday, April 9, 2008

buying stuff

if there is one thing i am really great at, it's finding a good deal....
and today was shopping at kohl's with a 30% off coupon....i saved $110. haha, you can figure out how much money I spent in order to save that amount! new red towels, potholders, shoes for korey, presents, capris and shirt for me, frames. what fun!

also, i purchased a cute little kit from SEI scrap club. i cant describe it because it *might* be for someone who reads my blog. sarah better hurry up and get hers before they are all gone. (hehe)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

wow, you did have a good time!

Sarah said...

Willpower, I tell you, willpower! I am standing strong (that I already have way to much scrapbooking stuff here, LOL). Sounds like a great shopping day!

Meg said...

Way to go on saving money at Kohl's!!
I'm glad to hear that you did so well!