Saturday, March 9, 2013

Leave in conditioners....


I am a Bzz agent and received some fabulous goodies for me to try and share recently.

For the past three days, I alternated Matrix generic conditioner vs. Garnier Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment . They are both leave in for one to three minute conditioners. The first day, I used my Matrix generic (it has all the ingredients that Matrix does). I have been using this one for two years at the recommendation of my hairdresser. My hair is colored and tends to be dry at the ends.  This conditioner has helped to make my hair silky and much smoother. Of course, it worked once again this day.

The next day, I tried Garnier  Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment. I left it in for at least a minute and rinsed. I did my hair the same way both days. I was very surprised after drying my hair and putting part of it up, that my hair felt silkier and smoother. I quite liked it. Just to be sure, I also it the Garnier Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment  once again this morning and again, the results were the same....silkier than my previous 1 minute leave in conditioner. I am quite pleasantly surprised.

I am a convert and will definitely be purchasing this in the future.

No comments: