Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cafe Escapes review

I am a Bzz agent and received some fabulous goodies for me to try and share recently.


I was very interested to try the vanilla and caramel Cafe Escapes kcups when I received them. I had tried a different brand of caramel before and it was good but had a bit of an aftertaste. I was a bit apprehensive to try this brand of caramel but was hoping it was different and tasted more like the drinks I get at Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. It would be nice to be able to whip up a great cup of Joe instead of having to drive fifteen minutes from my house to get one! Luckily, I love the Cafe Escapes brand! I loved the caramel. It had no weird after taste...just delicious caramel flavored coffee. I also like the vanilla, not as much as the caramel but my friend down the street liked the vanilla so much she bought more with the coupon I gave her. I also just purchased more caramel and I am looking forward to many days of enjoying Cafe Escapes from the comforts of my home.

No comments: