Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 15-Favorite Saying

For those of you who are doing the Days, you will realize I changed this Day but I hope you like this anyway....

My favorite saying is:
Don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today.

100% agree with this. I love getting something done today and checking it off the real (or in my head) list. I think Korey doesn't love this saying nor does he love the lists I have made for him! HAHA But he will love it next week when I take the stuffed shells from the freezer that I made last week! Smart thinking on my part!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

You Heathen... It was supposed to be a bible verse.. Why did you change it? I know you have those rolling off your tounge! HA!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

yeah well, if 'do it today instead of tomorrow' is in the bible, i am in like flin

Jackie said...

Had to laugh at the comments you left on my blog. Korey is funny! I swear I introduced myself to him at some event. He must wonder who that lady is all the time. I am going to keep saying hello!