Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Dad

We had my niece's 3rd bday party yesterday (happy bday, Miss Rowan!!!). It was very fun and she is so dang cute. We were playing dolls together.

While we were there, my dad and I were sitting talking and he asks me...'is that your mother's ring?' What's funny about this is that he asks me this EVERY time I see him. (In case you don't know, my dad gave me my mom's engagement ring 6 years ago at Christmas time and I wear it every day I wear my wedding rings). I said yes it was; I think he loves to look at it and admire his diamond picking out ability. Anyway I think it's nice, sweet and cute.

Although he said it was dirty this time. haha! So right now they are all soaking in cleaning solution! haha, have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Keena said...

I'm sure your ring brings back very fond memories for your Dad. You are lucky that he gave you such a special gift:)