Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome, Hippo!

While we were in the Cape this weekend for my scrapbook fest, I realized we were really close to the 'hippie' store that I got my Raku pottery rhino 2.5 years ago so....I got the last animal I needed to complete my collection....
Welcome Home, Hippo and Baby! (appropriate since I am prego, right?)
And here is a picture of the whole collection!!!! Korey and I bought them all except the hippo and rhino in Disney over the past 10 years

Look at the meerkat on the end....haha, he is the Meerkat on Steroids!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

They look great, Lorraine!!

Jenna said...

These are neat. I love the Giraffe. I kind of have a thing for them! They are just so akward and I guess I can relate!

LeeAnn said...

I WANT BELLY PICTURES... you sent them to me with the other 2 whats up the 3rd one always gets shafted..

Mom of 3 Boys said...

weirdo
i 16 weeks pregnant. there isnt anything to take pics of.
:)

The Wheeler Family said...

There is too something to take pics of, Lorraine!! Ahem...someone has moved into maternity clothes recently!