Welcome to the Christmas Edition of Getting To Know Your Family and Friends!
You know the drill. Get to bloggin'.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? i do both but prefer wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial? definitely real
3. When do you put up the tree? thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Weekend after Xmas
5. Do you like eggnog? not a bit
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid
7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? my sister, Andrew and Patrick
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no but i have a huge collection of houses/buildings from Kohl's
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, NEVER email. Who would email them!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? At the time, I thought it was the worst....I got a 'useless gift' from my parents....one glove. I had told my mom that Xmas season I didnt want any 'useless gifts'...I found the other glove in my stocking. I have a picture of me and my grouchy face and the one glove. haha
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Frosty the Snowman (I remember crying at this when I was little and my mom said we were never going to watch it again! haha)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? anytime I see goodies on sale and are perfect for the person
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes although I can't specifically remember
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? desserts
16. Lights on the tree? white and colored, alternating
17. Favorite Christmas song? frosty the snowman, rudolph the red nose reindeer, grandma got run over by a reindeer, dominic the donkey and probably some serious ones too!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home christmas day morning and afternoon. go to korey's parents xmas night
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? of course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? old santa that needs to be replaced
21. Presents on Christmas Eve or morning? tradition to open ONE on christmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I love Christmas....there could be less snow. ha
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? special ornaments that have some sort of meanign to them
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I dont eat meat so...anything tasty for dessert is great.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? tons of shoes and slippers from Land's End and LLBean since clothes don't fit me!
Merry Christmas friends!