Thursday, April 3, 2008

tv fun

I love this show! Do you watch? Did you see when Britney was on? What did you think? Don't make me feel like I am talking to myself! Post a comment!

Report: Britney May Be Back for More Mother
April 2, 2008
Encore!
Britney Spears may reprise her successful cameo role as a dippy but adorable receptionist in CBS’s How I Met Your Mother, TVGuide.com reports.
Spears’s first guest appearance on March 25 drew warm reviews from critics and fans — and gave the comedy its highest ratings ever.
For Spears personally, the triumph was a comeback of sorts following herrecent months of turmoil, during which she was hospitalized and father, Jamie, was named co-conservator of her affairs.
According to a show source at the time, Spears “had a lot of fun doing[Mother] and she even mentioned extending her character. She got along really well with everyone.”
Indeed, her co-star Josh Radnor told PEOPLE earlier: “It pains me to report that on the first day of the shoot, Britney knew her lines better than I knew mine. She’s been great to work with.”
A rep for CBS had no comment.–

No comments: