Thursday, April 3, 2008

dont mess with me OR my lawn



It appears this creature above has been messing with my $3000 lawn. Umm, Mole, if you are not aware, we just had our lawn done. I will not allow ANYTHING to come between me and my expensive lawn.

So, alas, I will make a fun tonic of tabasco sauce, dish soap, chili powder and water to dump down the holes I find. If anyone else wants this recipe for 'scaring them away' (instead of killing), let me know. If this doesn't work, we will be buying 'talpirid' to permanently rid them.....

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I would love your Mole Scare recipe. We've battled Moles in our backyard for a few years.... though there is too much snow still to see if we have any now!!

Meg said...

We don't have a mole problem down here...we just have cottontails running all over the place!!

Anonymous said...

That is nasty!! Please don't scare him to my yard! Very cute pics of the playgroup party - wish I could have been there!
Karen

LeeAnn said...

Im going to quit writing comments on your blog if all you do is delete them.

This mole has to eat too and apparently you have a bigger problem in your yard then this mole. It has to be going after something... Dont worry I think your cocktail mix wont kill him it will just give him the major poops and then you will have a bigger problem. Instead oh a HOLEY yard you are going to have a HOLEY SCHITT yard.. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I crack myself up!