Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What's new?

Havent posted many real posts here lately....about the kids and life.
So here is one!

Both the older boys are doing great in karate although that means I am there for 1.5 hours since they are in the younger and older classes.  They are both in scouts this year as well although they go back and forth about wanting to do it next year.

The hubby and I just got back from a 2 night stay at our friends in GA. It was great to see them and do things with no kids! Shopping and movies---it was just fun :) Korey is not happy about the Superbowl contenders though! oh well...next year.

There was supposed to be a HUGE snowstorm today and I told the kids there was going to be no school for sure. Yup, NOTHING. Crazy! The kids have a Picture People appointment later so I hope there will be very little to no snow then as well. It's the last day I can use this great $18 coupon for tons of pics. Hoping for a good pic of the 3 boys together. Keep your fingers crossed!

I have been working out a lot this month...no weight lost but at least I am going!

Time to get the youngest ready for school!

No comments: