Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Boo!

I have been meaning to download pics but still haven't made it there! Soon....
Tricky Ricky left some cookies for the kids...they were pretty excited that he left behind cookies because they were being good boys.

I was just thinking what a great summer this has been. A summer of seeing folks I havent seen in a while...I got to see my college roommate that I haven't seen since we graduated in 1997! We have spoken a few times since then but never been able to get together. Fun!....then soon I will see my cousin who lives in California--haven't seen her since maybe last summer or summer before when she visited.....soon I will see my middle school friend whom I haven't seen since she had her baby shower for first child. I would say that was 7-8 years ago...and today I am going to see a former neighbor whom I haven't seen since last summer! Good times!

Guess it's time for laundry....seriously, I can't stand how exciting my life is sometimes!

No comments: