Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun weekend

I had a great weekend...three friends and I went to Portland ME and scrapped away. I created many scrap pages and more importantly had a great time with some great gals. Just used the word great three times in 2 sentences!

I even won a pirate scrap album which I really wanted for Patrick since I had one for AJ already...and then I also won the grand prize---a free scrapbook weekend to whatever venue I want! So excited about my next scrapping adventure with my pals!

PS: thanks to Korey for being a great dad---taking kids to birthday parties, Pinewood Derby and taking care of them. And thanks to his parents for taking Seanie too :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It was a great weekend!! Can't wait to do it again sometime soon.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great great weekend!