Introduction of me: It is hard to believe that most people that check my blog don't know me but here goes: I am a 35 year old wife/mom/sister/daughter/cousin/aunt who lives in New Hampshire. For the first 4 years of my life, I lived in MA and then again when I was in my mid 20's, Korey and I lived in MA. Korey and I have been together since 1997 and married since 2003. We moved to our first house in 2004, the same year Andrew was born. That is when I began being a stay at home mommy to one boy, then two boys and now three boys!
So here is a recent pic of me and my three boys...it is one I posted a bit ago as well but I do really love it!
Fifteen Interesting (I hope) Facts:
1. I would love to move somewhere where it is much warmer.
2. I love going to the ocean and every summer I say we are going to go every week but it doesn't work out. Next summer, Sean will be older and it will be easier so I hope...
3. I wanted to be a lawyer and go to UCLA when I was in high school. Why UCLA? I have NO idea; I think it was talked about on tv a lot.
4. I was a Girl Scout from 1st grade to 6th. I thought I might be a leader...but no girls.
5. I was the Winter Carnival Ball queen at my high school sophomore year and senior year. It wasn't a popularity contest---it was whoever sold the most candybars.
6. I am good at sales...I have sold several things over the years: candybars, Longaberger baskets, switches (see next), 3D high-tech printers, promotional bags....
7. I was paid to sell switches (high tech computer things) at Xylan where I met Korey. I don't think I EVER sold anything there. I thought my job there was to play on the internet and go to lunch every day with Korey. Thank God I got another job after 7 months because I am sure I was on my way to being fired....see next!
8. I have been fired from one job--it was some temp agency place where I was essentially a glorified secretary. I got home that day and had a message from the manager at Xylan...when one door closes, another opens!
9. I love decorating the house for Halloween and I love taking out my decorations for Christmas. A lot of my decorations were things that my mom made; it is like opening a box of love each year when I get to see these things again.
10. When I move to a place, I love unpacking the kitchen and putting everything away.
11. I am a big believer in recycling and those that throw away cans, glass in the trash really irritate me.
12. I love getting mail and email. I go to the mailbox as soon as I hear the mailman.
13. I used to make pottery; I think it would be fun to have a studio in the backyard to create pieces and paint.
14. I love to read but forget the book and characters shortly after I finish it.
15. I am hungry...and so is Patrick so I am off to get snacks!