Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Talking Talk

HMM
What should I be doing? I should be cleaning or packing. Uh oh...instead I am dying my hair, playing on computer and watching Big Brother.

I bought some new clothes from Macy's today...I really love them. I will have to plan 'Fancy Nottingham Days' so I can wear them all the time!

We are off to Vegas tomorrow...it will be great seeing Garth and Cirque de Soliel...but also very fun seeing my friend Jesse who lives in Vegas and made all the kids blankets. We also will be seeing my friend Dominic from 8-10th grade...that was the last time I saw him! He is married to a beautiful girl and they are both driving from AZ to meet Korey and me. How nice is that?!?!

Thanks Eileen and Kelly for watching the kids :) The kids are excited to see you but...I think Andrew finally got it tonight that we will be GONE for a few days! Poor buddy! I miss them already!

No comments: