Monday, August 23, 2010

bad blogger

I guess I have had nothing to say lately! Here is a couple of kid nuggets...

We went to my dads today which was fun. He took the kids to Wendys. Andrew got a chicken sandwich (my dad likes to get the kids these; I dont know why he doesnt get them nuggets or hamburger but they like these). My dad asked if AJ would like it taken apart so he can get just the chicken..."And cheese" AJ said.
So my dad took the lettuce and bun off...then AJ puts it back together without the lettuce and says "I dont eat leaves!"
It was funny; even my dad laughed!

Andrew and Patrick and their cousins went for golf cart rides with my dad which they loved...Sean then saw them and was pulling out of my arms to get into the cart with my dad. So he got his own special rides :) Cute boy!

Korey just put Patrick to bed...he likes to sneak downstairs after the other boys are asleep. He falls asleep within 10 minutes of coming down so I guess he just wants an extra snuggle!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I dont eat leaves.. that is hilarious!!!