Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Lorraine

The caption I wrote on the picture says it all :)
My mom and me....I love this picture of her---she looks so much younger than I remember her. You can see her engagement ring that I wear now. It always looked so pretty with her wedding band. I went to the dr. this weekend and was talking about her which was sad so it's nice to see this picture.

Here are some pics that I had scrapbooked a while back. The boys and I were looking thru some of the books today and when I asked the boys who the last picture was, they immediately said SEAN!!!! So I guess if Sean had been a girl, he would have looked like me! This last picture was in a couple of collages in our house growing up and also in a frame by itself--I guess it was a favorite of my mom's. I always thought it was a professional picture but it was just one that came out really good!

1 comment:

shannon said...

I can definitely see you in your boys. Very cute pics!