Monday, March 1, 2010

happy birthday to me :)

It was a fun day this am when I got a Lia Sophia necklace, earrings, bracelet in the mail! And very nice cards from friends.....And we finally got our power back too!!!

I got many goodies tonight from Korey and my 3 boys....
Godiva chocolates!

garlic press and slicer (well we did needed one--my red one broke in half!...Korey said this wasnt really a present but it's from Williams Sonoma so it's very nice!)

gift certificate to MAC---more make-up---I need some under eye stuff anyway and was going to get Cover Girl but now I can get nicer!

gift certificate to Adagio spa...anyone want to come with me??? pedicure, anything else?

and Carvel cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! A spa date is in order and a trip to MAC. Happy Birthday!kmd