Thursday, March 19, 2009

The boys' new room!

We weren't planning on putting the boys into one room till later in the summer however since we were getting a replacement bed for Patrick's damaged bed, we decided to have Mills Store drop the new bed off in Andrew's room.
But as you can see from the above picture, the first night in their new shared room, Patrick took his pillow from his bed and put it in Andrew's bed and fell asleep.
So cute!!!!

At 4am, when I was checking on the boys, I found that Abby apparently wanted a new bedroom as well (instead of kitchen crate). I left her in the boys' room solely because I didn't feel like bringing her downstairs...but I think she thinks she has some liberties in this house that we haven't authorized!

The boys like their new room together so this will work out for the time being...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute, Lorraine!! Love the new room :)

Susan Beebe said...

That's just adorable! Abby was keeping an eye on them. You could put a doggie bed in there and I'll bet she'd sleep there and watch over them. :-) LOVE the bed too!

Keena said...

Ahhh, Abby and her boys:)

Anonymous said...

that is soooo cute !!

-stacey

Anonymous said...

Stop being mean to Abby or I am calling PETA!