Friday, February 6, 2009

Update on the Ferland (Soon to be) Five

Wow, I haven't updated my blog in a while about us so here are some highlights, in order of --- how I remember them right now....

1. Patrick had his first playdate that was JUST FOR HIM! His new friend Quinn and Patrick had a great time playing and sharing. I loved watching them both. (Thanks Manya for having us over and we will have you over soon!)

2. Patrick and Andrew were up all night sick Tuesday. I mean ALL NIGHT and I mean ALL the sheets, blankets and pillows had to washed or thrown out. Good times.

3. I started to not feel well and skipped my glucose test but got a 'fun' visit to the maternity ward for 2.5 hours for them to monitor the baby. Luckily it wasn't pre-term labor and my sickness continued to pass.

4. It's my dad's 64th bday next week...I remember this b/c (well first he's my dad and it would be pretty crappy not to remember his bday) he had me when he was 30 so it is easy to remember how 'young' he is getting. Of course it's another year of 'what the heck do we get him???' Any suggestions would be helpful.

5. Andrew has been taking a Boys Skill gym class now; we moved him up a level. He seems to love it. Maybe we will have a future gymnast on our hands...he seems to have the 'shortness' gene for it anyway!

6. Abby needs to learn how to hustle a bit more; I thought she was out the door and closed it b/c it's cold out and caught her tail. She is fine though. Maybe she will learn a lesson and MOVE IT. And she also needs to stop peeing all over our front porch and go down to the snowy grass.

7. Korey will hopefully finish up his 25 Things about Korey list for Facebook. It took me 5 minutes; it has taken him 5 days.

8. The baby is moving a lot; I am 28 weeks prego today. That means 10-12 more weeks for a normal delivery; due date is May 1.

That's it in a nutshell.
Hope all is well with you!

7 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I swear Im calling the ASPCA on you.

Keena said...

I'm glad everyone is better...you had me nervous there for a minute!!!:) My Dad and I are 30 years apart too!!!

Dirty Kat Box said...

Glucose test?

Sarah said...

We had so much fun yesterday! Alex was really funny with the bubbles (after you guys left).

I am glad that everything is going better with you guys!!

H said...

So sorry the kiddos were sick...no fun! And glad you're feeling better, too.

Abby's a beagle, right? We had one for a while...major mistake. I'll take my terror-inducing chihuahua over a howling and crap-eating beagle. But, damn she was so cute when she was a puppy!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

yes abby is a beagle. she actually doesnt howl TOO much...i think you mean the baying where she is on the track of a scent and making that crazy noise, right?
she does bark a lot b/c she sees the neighbor's cat. she was adorable as a puppy....

i think i am not a pet person to be honest...

Anonymous said...

You old meaneyhead!!! If you put that dog on a diet, she could move faster!!!