Tuesday, February 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Do you love my new updated blog?

Not sure if I have mentioned this funny little story but we knew Patrick was a boy and one night in January 06, I woke Korey up in the middle of the night and asked him what he thought about the name PATRICK. You see, BabyFerland2 had a due date of March 30 so I figured he might be 2 weeks early like his brother Andrew and then he might be born ON St. Patrick's Day.

And wouldn't naming him Patrick, born on St. Patrick's Day, be the cutest thing???

Korey said No Way to the name. He never came up with any more that we agreed on and in the end, well...you can see we have a Patrick. And it was a fitting name too because he has these cute little pointy ears like a leprechaun; I wish I had pictures of them!

(And...Korey now says that he never disliked the name but he likes to rewrite history!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the new background!! And I can't believe Patrick is going to be 3 soon... I remember you wanting a St. Patty's day baby!

LeeAnn said...

whats baby 3 going to be and is there going to be a 4?????