Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mom Memories

Korey told me the other day that as he was driving by a cemetary that Andrew asked if they were going to go visit Grammy.
13 years my mom has been gone but it is nice to hear that my Andrew will talk about his Grammy the Angel.

I told him today that it is Grammy's birthday. He said "How do angels eat cake and open presents?" He asks when he will get to see her and when she is coming back sometimes but mostly he likes to look at all the beautiful crafts that she made me that we have around the house.

Sending you all our love, Mom, today on your birthday.

11 comments:

Keena said...

Thinking of you today...I know firsthand how hard it is to find a way to explain where our Moms are that the little guys will understand. It's nice that she is on Andrew's mind and helps keep her spirit alive:)

Sarah said...

I am thinking of you today, too, Lorraine.

Barbara said...

Thinking of you also, I'll always remember the beautiful crafts your Mom use to do, You sound a lot like her.

Mary S. said...

Wow. Thinking of you today too.

The Wheeler Family said...

Now I know who you got your crafty skills from! My thoughts are absolutely with you today, Lorraine. It must be very hard on these occassions.

Jenna said...

Lorraine, I'm glad you have the crafty fun reminders of your mom. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Cassie said...

It's so nice that you've found a way to keep her memories alive for your boys.

Jro said...

You are an amazing mother - I am sure she is watching and is very proud of you.

Unknown said...

*hugs*

LeeAnn said...

You look alot like her too..

Anonymous said...

Lolo, I thought about all of you on this day. And today as it is Pammie's birthday. It doesn't seem like 13 years!! Love ya