Thursday, November 6, 2008

Survey Time

10 YEARS AGO I . . .
1.) was 23 years old.
2.) had already met my future husband.
3.) lived in Rochester NH in Korey's old apt.
4.) didn't have the two best boys ever.
5.) still liked going to bed early.

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
1.) go to walmart to pick up xmas cards!
2.) cleaned up house for playdate-done!
3.) had playdate-done!
4.) Make Dinner
5.) give abby some love

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1.) get a chef
2.) move to a place with no snow
3.) buy a place on the ocean
4.) take my whole extended family on a trip to italy
5.) give korey an allowance of $5 a week.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1.) wakefield ma--my favorite city i have lived in...just didnt like living next door to mcd's
2.) sanbornton nh
3.) woburn ma
4.) litchfield nh
5.) westminster ma

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1.) jackson's star: cashier
2.) oriental garden waitress
3.) inside sales at xylan (AKA: Playing on the computer and writing love notes to Korey)
4.) marketing something or other at liberty mutual
5.) stay at home mommy. by far the best job even if i complain the boys have been bad on a particular day

Leave me a message and tell me if you will do this survey on your blog :)

5 comments:

Cassie said...

i'll do it. looks fun

Mary S. said...

I will asap.

H said...

Totally! I'll do it for tomorrow's post...thanks! Doing NaBloPoMo sometimes leaves me grasping for topics.

LeeAnn said...

Done...

Keena said...

Apparently there is a jingle for Jackson's Star?? Jeff just felt the need to sing it to me!!:( I just did this on my blog...