Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poll

Well I am surprised that there are 7 of you that think I would like to live in NH forever. Out of those choices (and possibly quite a few others), it's my last choice! So our parents should enjoy their grandkids mucho because I don't like: cold weather, snow, cold weather, did I mention snow? Or perhaps Korey's 1.5 hour commute one way!

While HI does sound nice, I couldn't that far away!

North Shore MA IS our next move and hopefully in the next couple of years BUT there is still a bit of that cold weather, snow!!!

NC is really where I would like to move. I know my favorite cousin, at least, got it right! Someday....but seriously that hairdressing fool wants to move to freaking Montana or Connecticut. She doesn't quite understand about the cold weather and snow yet!

3 comments:

Mary S. said...

We're from the North Shore and if I had to leave NH I would go back there. I HATE winter too but I bet the warm weather gets old too. I'm always ready for the change when the seasons change. I've lived away and when your family isn't around it gets very lonely!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

uh oh! the person who voted 'what cards' isnt going to get a card from ME this year. haha

LeeAnn said...

You are funny...