Friday, November 28, 2008

Phew

I wanted to just add a new background from 'cutest blog on the block' but then it was still pink from the last Pyzam I did (which didn't go too well with red and green Xmas!).

I tried to get rid of that and all my side goodies disappeared. Needless to say, I was freaking out because I don't even have those Disney pics anymore thanks to HP and CC.

But suddenly they just reappeared. I don't know how but the Xmas background from 'Cutest Blog' was there too.

Don't ask me how to switch your blog b/c obviously I really have no idea!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I still have the pictures I resized for you... do you want me to send those back to you?

Cassie said...

Did you do this first:

***REMEMBER*** you must change your template to minima before applying the background.

I did that first and I didn't have any problems. Hopefully you can get your pics up again.

Cassie said...

Nevermind, I see the pics now.

Jenna said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you posted about this so that I could go to 'cutest blog on the block' and play!!!! yeah for pink too!!!