I have been compiling this post in my head....
Here are my top Pet Peeves because I know you all are dying to know.
So in no particular order:
1. People asking "Is this the last one or are you going to keep going?" when I say I am pregnant.
People asking me "When are you going back to work?" as if staying home with the boys isn't the MOST IMPORTANT job and I am watching soaps all day.
2. Vanity license plates. I don't care if you "LV2FSH" and frankly I don't think 99% of the people that pass you do either! I do however really believe we could solve the NH education problem by raising the cost of these plates to $500 since people apparently love them so much and are dying for me to know they are excited about the Sox winning in 04 (HAHA)
3. Going to the drs. for sniffles and coughs when you know they aren't EVER going to give you medicine!
4. Late people.
5. People that cancel at the last minute.
6. Folks not writing thank you notes EVER. If you know me, you know I have them ready to be mailed within a week, usually within 2 days.
7. People who go the speed limit or below in the fast lane. Pull over so I can pass you.
8. People who say they are 'going to move to Canada/etc.' if a certain person is elected. Yeah, sure you are.
9. Texting. I hate reading them, I hate paying for them, and I especially hate typing them. Just call me.
10. My name misspelled. It irritates me. But I will make it easy for everyone to remember: in my name, it spells RAIN! See: Lorraine :)
Actually any misspelled words and incorrect uses of punctuation bug me, especially apostrophes in plural words!!!!
Okay there are 10 Pet Peeves. Let me know which are yours and if you have any others...probably they bug me too!