We had an unexpected visitor on Tuesday night. I heard a little noise by the fireplace and looked over to see a bat in there. It was a tiny thing, about 4 inches from top to bottom.
We locked the fireplace but just in case the bat was 'batman', we put heavy things in front of the fireplace to prevent an escape.
Unfortunately our friend made an appearance Wed. night as well. We are going to have to get rid of it tonight, even if that means Korey reaches in, grabs it and throws it outside.
The animal control officer said he would come over but he will only kill it. I really don't want to kill it. I feel badly that it got caught in our fireplace and bats eat 'skeeters' and we can use less of those!