Friday, June 20, 2008

Ketchup and Computers....

Thanks for participating in my ketchup survey! The reason I asked is because I tried saving money before and got the store brand....both Korey and I could immediately tell the difference so we decided to get only Heinz. Korey forgot and got Hunt's. I tried it, not knowing and could again tell there was something off about it. So no more!!!

Computers....my computer is back at Circuit City. I *wanted* it to be a hardware issue (covered by my warranty) but looks like it might be a software/virus issue. So irritating. Luckily this time, Korey has a laptop but it's not wireless so I am attached to the 'computer/scrap room' which is better known as the 'crap room'...it's so messy, I hate being in here.

We have a bbq tomorrow with 2 friends from HS and then Sunday is a strawberry festival. Sat night Andrew and Korey are going to a baseball game together. Fun! Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing!

**Happy Anniversary, Sarah and Chris!!! Go to Rudi's!!!!**

No comments: