Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scrap convention....

I went to the Manchester Creating Keepsakes Convention for the past 2 days....for those of you that aren't interested in scrapping, just disregard this blog entry! But for those who are interested, read on, my friends!
I took 3 classes which were really fun. I also did tons of shopping which was (you guessed it) really fun!
A big thanks to KOREY for being such a great husband (and dad) the past 2 days :) He even finished all his chores on the 'chore list' I gave him. HAHA!!!
I am going to post pics of the classes we took but for now, here are some pics of cool layouts I saw....
-
From Quick Quotes...
From Embellish It (thanks, Shelby!) :

Again from Embellish It:


1 comment:

ZoomZoomZoom said...

Nice LO's! Thanks for the blog link. Your work is beautiful.

I took the Embellish It class in Buffalo. Did you make any pages with the Sultry collection? The one I'm thinking of was bright green and brown, with a large scalloped circle. If you have any pictures I'd love to see them!