Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TV post

So what's in your DVR lately?
I am catching up on Dancing with the Stars. I will do a survey on who we think will win in future weeks. I even voted the other night...I thought Mario and his partner (the one that is dating Mario Lopez) were great.
I love Marissa...full of personality.
yeah Kristy Yamaguchi!!!! I loved her! I cant wait to see her do more.

Big Brother...hoping they bump someone and give the remaining housemates the same choice: bring back booted out or the mystery guest with Alex in it. Maybe he will be back.

Secret Life of a Soccer Mom.....out of the 3 episodes, 2 of the moms have chosen to stay home w their kids. But the last one whose husband was a cop seemed afraid of saying she wanted to do anything else. I am glad I have a husband who respects me and would love for me to follow my dreams as well as take care of our kids. I just wish the show offered the women a PART time job!

Last episode of Real World Road Rules challenge soon....
How I Met Your Mother---Britney is on next week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many shows on now my DVR won't even record them all.
Mary

Mom of 3 Boys said...

yeah i wanted to watch AI but I just dont have the time. ha!

Priscilla's face looks frozen around her too plupmped up lips. It's scary.

Anonymous said...

i think kristi y and jason taylor were the best. LOVE jason taylor, wish he'd come to the pats.

LeeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

gotta love BB tonight!
GO A-BALLER! Yeehaw!

Meg said...

My DVR has America's Next Top Model, Boston Legal (when it's on) and Grey's Anatomy (again, when it's on). It also records things for Amanda (anime, eww!) and for Tony (Justice League).

Sarah said...

Lets see, Big Brother, Survivor, Supernanny :) I don't tape Secret Life of a Soccer Mom, but I do love Jon and Kate plus Eight! Too much reality TV these days :)