Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Get out there and VOTE!!!!

Patrick and I did our civic duty today and voted....
and since this is MY blog, I get to write what I want...
so be sure to get out there and give the 'best gal running for president' your vote!

On another note, we FINALLY got LeeAnn's Xmas package!!! I love my goodies from the Hallmark 'After Xmas' sale. HAHA!!! LeeAnn and I totally think the same way...I already stocked up on sale goodies from Hallmark for next year as well. And Korey will love his Mellow Yellow soda that she sent up. Who sends SODA in the mail? That would be ONLY my cousin LeeAnn! We are happy it got to us...without exploding!

Both kids are napping and I am watching The View and listening to the water from melting snow hit our porch. A nice sound! It would be even better if it was sunny and plants growing...but for January, you can't beat 61 degrees out! Wowzers!

No comments: