Monday, September 10, 2007

I know, I know...

what is life like with no posts from ME...

So, here are the goings-on that have kept me away from here:

*buying a washer and dryer. OH BOY. yeah, expect pics of me in a bikini laying on top of them like those bimbos in car mags.....

*school board minutes--well that took 1/2 hour really but the check writer-outers dont need to know that (ha, i kid!)

*catching up on real world. I had 10 episodes in my DVR. i am all caught up on the drunk lives of flirty (AKA slutty) kellyanne, some hick name cahutta, and some chick who thinks any guy should fall to the ground and love her b/c she is from NYC. okay then!

*ummm, I am lazy. I guess that sums it up

Something to look forward to: AJ takes the school bus tomorrow!!!! I will have pics....

3 comments:

Katie said...

i am watching real world too!
this cast is particularly annoying...I totally agree!

Dianna said...

I love Real World! They are going to work at a travel agency this season ... that is one reason why I am watching ... cuz basically I am a nerd.

Oh well.

Mary S. said...

i knew you would love the dvr!
how do you like the new washer/ dryer? must make doing laudry alittle more exciting...